Wanna share with you some Happy Notes, which I read for Today!=)))
" I have a little recipe that isn't hard to make
But you must always start as soon as you awake.
Take a great big mixing bowl and fill it with a smile
Mix half a cup of sunshine with good deeds to last a while.
Add a pinch of work and play, a pinch of thoughtfulness and care
But don't bake it in the oven, just spread it around everywhere."
-- Author Unknown
- "The grand essentials of happiness are: Something to Do; Something to Love; and something to Hope for."---Allan K.Chalmers
- "Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling."--- Margaret Lee Runbeck
- "Happy people plan actions, they don't plan results."---Dennis Wholey
- "Happiness is a consicous choice, not an automatic response."---Mildred Barthel
- "Most people ask for happiness on condition. Happiness can only be felt if you don't set any condition."--- Arthur Rubinstein
- "Like swimming, riding, writting, or playing golf, happiness can be learned."---Boris Sokoloff
- "I have found that if you love life, life will love you back."---Arthur Rubinstein, Polish-American classical pianist
- "It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about."---Dale Carnegie
- "Be happy. It's one way of being wise."---Colette
- "Don't ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."---Harold Whitman
- "Th person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."---Claudius
- "You can't buy Happiness, but you can buy Ice-cream. And that's kind of the same thing."---Second Author, Jenny!=)